Monday, February 04, 2008

February 2's

These should all be very quick answers (but it never goes that way for me!)

2 names you go by: Heather; Vixen

2 parts of your heritage: French; Irish

2 treasured possessions: My Dads miniature leather chest filled with foreign coins; Scrapbooks & pictures

2 of your everyday essentials: Cell Phone; lip gloss

2 things you are wearing right now: Jeans; Faux layered shirt

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists: Breaking Benjamin; Fergie

2 things you want in a relationship: Happiness; Respect

2 truths: I am a good PTO President; I can't sing

2 physical things that appeal to you in the opposite sex: Smile; Muscles

2 of your favorite hobbies: LOL - I haven't scrapbooked in forever so let's go with collecting pretty paper; Kissing

2 things you want really badly: Larger House (w/garage);

2 places you want to go on vacation: Romantic vacation to a Bed & Breakfast on the northern east coast; Family Vacation to Disney World

2 things you want to do before you die: Travel all over Britain & to go see the Eiffel Tower in Paris; See a broadway show in NYC (I know that was more than 2)

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick: I love pretty things like pink sparkly things; I take a long time getting ready for a night out

2 things you are thinking about now: My house needs cleaning; I should get to bed

2 stores you shop at: New York & Company; Arepostale

2 drinks you like: Starbucks mocha latte; Cosmopolitan

2 movies: The Wedding Planner; and uh all three of the Bourne movies (Matt Daman - need I say more?)

2 scents: Armani Mania; Bath & Body Works Sensual Amber

2 childhood memories: Seeing the ocean for the first time when I was 3 in the swimsuit that was too big for me because I refused to wear the matching swimsuit that my twin sister & I was supposed to wear (I remember arguing with my mom in the basement of our old house before we packed for the trip to wear any swimsuit but that matching one - it had bright colors and it had rows and rows of kids on it - I ended up wearing a pastel swimsuit that was way too big but I was happy!); Riding bikes and walking through the woods for hours and hours with my sisters and cousins playing all sorts of imaginary games and stories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather! My BFF just got back from London (a birthday trip!) and said it was outstanding. I can't wait to see the pics!!! One of my dreams too. Hey, feel better!