Sunday, February 10, 2008

Getting ready for Valentine's Day


Valentine Preparations!

Today we were out at Target and we picked up a bag of the Valentines M&M's (these are my favorites....two shades of pink, red & white). The last time we were in Target we picked up the girls some Valentine Shirts to wear to school for their party. Catherine has signed all her cards and has enough candy to pass out to all her classmates. Abby and I still need to work on hers, we were waiting for her class list, and so we're ready...perhaps this afternoon!

I've had two coke bottles (Coca-Cola Blak it's a coffee infused coke - so yummy!) that have been cleaned and sterilized waiting for a fun gift/project. :) This is it, we filled them up with the yummy M&M's attached a fun heart ribbon around the center, then another ribbon up top with a metal tag with a flower & brad combo and a pink paperclip holding a mini valentine card. Perfect Teacher gift, yes?!


A picture of the girls for Nana!


My Mom sent the girls a cute gift - beautiful silky gowns & matching delicate robe. The girls felt very elegant in these and grabbed their pretty dolls to pose for a quick picture. They've been prancing around like little princesses in them - very cute!

I can't wait for my new camera once the tax refund comes back in....then hopefully I'll blow you all away with some great pictures! :) The teacher gifts came out great because I used the natural light from a window in my room....otherwise our digital has much to desire.



Bobby snapped a quick picture of me this afternoon....I've got to say I LOVE my Pink Dell laptop!!!!

...Yes, Abby needs to clean her room back up...that didn't last long! The girls tend to only play in Abby's room at the moment. When we were in Target today we looked at some fun stuff to decorate rooms with. I've got a whole plan to make both of the girls rooms fun...just have to pace it out so we can afford it! :)


We watched Transformers today - it was alright - Bobby and Catherine really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to watching Ocean's Thirteen (3 very yummy men in it: George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Matt Daman...mmmm.....).

No comments: