Friday, March 16, 2007

Paris

Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a fascination with Paris.

What you might not know, is I keep a live stream of the Eifel Tower on my google homepage, and I listen to music in french! Weird huh? If you're interested....here's my links.

Music - now, there are songs in english - but it's so cool to hear them singing in french!
Web Cam I can't figure out how to give the cool little window of just the eifel tower...but at least you can see it. It looks so gorgeous at nighttime. Love it!


I'll have to update on our anniversary plans later...as of now, we're snowed in!!!!! There's tons of snow!!!!!!!!! Right now there's a foot of snow outside. :0 Hello, it's March....let's bring in the spring weather, like we had earlier in the week! From 75 degrees to 30 in just two days (yesteray was a transitional day - lots of rain!)

Anyways..........have fun wherever you are - hug your loved ones and enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Hello, my name is Cami and I dream in French! Thanks for the links!