Sunday, March 11, 2007

Did I tell you I'm an Aunt again?! :)

I've been meaning to upload this picture of my darling new little neice (that hopefully I'll meet before too long, being that we live hundreds of miles apart!) LOL





My twin sister and her husband had a baby girl. There little 3 year old son is a proud big brother too!

She was born early February 18th a little premature and weighed 5 lbs and some odd ounces.


Here's a quick digi card I made for her. It's funny because I LOVE pink and she HATES pink! She says that she won't ever put her daughter in pink and is giving our mom a hard time about it too (Our mom says that she'll wear pink when she stays with her!) LOL....oh the joy of family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Heather!
and tell her she must let her wear pink :)