Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I am 29, did you hear me? I'm 29!!!!!

At least for another 5 months. I feel like shouting it from the rooftop while I'm still in my twenties.

I'm already having a hard time turning 30 this year. I even hate typing out that ugly little number. I don't know why it's hitting so hard, but it is. At first I thought is was because I'm leaving the decade of the twenties...but it is more than that. I feel like I haven't done a lot of things that I had hoped to by this age. (That's not to say that I am not happy with my life - I am very happy!)

(((EDITED)))
I ranted a bit about turning 30 and deleted those 3 paragraphs....it just read really negative and I don't like to put out such negative vibes - there's enough in this world without me adding to it. Needless to say, I'm just not cool with turning 30. For anyone out there that is 30+ please take no offence...maybe you went through this and can understand where I'm coming from.
I was the "baby" of the family, I've always felt young, I've always been the young one in my circle of friends growing up my whole life - so turning 30 just marks the begining of being old somehow mentally. Although I know that 30 isn't old, I don't think of my friends that are older than me as being "old". Does this make sense?
(((yeah, that's about it)))

I just don't want to turn 30! Can't I stay 29 forever??????? :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "baby" of the family, huh? And here all these years I thought I was younger than you... even if by only 10 minutes. :-P

Cami said...

Well, you have no sympathy from me. I am darn near a decade older than you! I'm still cute so I hold on to that!!! You should too!