Friday, May 25, 2007

You're not a chef!




" You're not a Chef"

by Heather Scott




Stay out of the kitchen,

you are four!

You're not a chef,

you're not a cook,

you are four!

Stay out of the kitchen!



If Abby isn't playing in her room, or digging in the dirt outside, you can find her climbing up on the stool searching for a snack in the pantry! This kid has gotten addicted to eating raw pasta (yuck!), mixing her own concoctions of different cereals, etc... I find myself saying all the time "get out of the kitchen".


Today, I found her rooting around again for a snack, and in a sing song way I came up with the "stay out of the kitchen".... :)

1 comment:

britany pancakes said...

So I hope you get this comment. Your blog is waaaay cooler than mine. I don't know blog HTML but I sure do know my myspace stuff. My links are on my page. I couldn't find your scrapbooking website link so if you could send me that through a comment or something that would be great. I enjoyed your blogs. They are too cool, or "hot" as you say. Talk to you later.

-x->Britany<-x-