Monday, May 21, 2007

Busy time


Isn't he so cute?! I'm married to him! :)


The school year is almost over. Catherine has her field trip to Zoo America this week, both Bobby and I will go along as chaperone's. Last week we had the Kindergarten curriculum meeting. When C was in K last year they had 31 anchor words they had to learn, Abby will have to learn 62 words. It's amazing how much they learn. They go to school knowing their ABC's but complete the year knowing how to write sentences and reading books - just amazing!

Well, I voted in to be the President of our PTO. I'm excited, I know it's a lot of work, but there is a great team in place where a lot of parents are committed to help make the school a fun and safe place.

I begged Bobby to take some pictures of me. I don't have any good ones of me since I've lost some weight. LOL So here are a couple...(these are my favorite two pictures.....out of 10 if you must know Sherri!) :)



I'm sporting a pair of Old Navy slacks...size 10 (the size I was when I got married). I can wear 8's in skirts...but in pants they're a bit snug on my thighs....so I have more work to go! :) I did get a pair of 9/10 in Express Jeans last week.

Not my favorite but here's another one...



Our friends girls were over for the weekend. They were so good - they were so polite, well mannered, they got a long well and frankly the put up with Catherine better than they should have. Catherine had some issues this weekend, she was overly sensitive which made her whiny, and unpleasant to be around. I don't think she likes to share her parents!

It was a busy weekend...Friday was a movie & pizza night. Saturday morning we went out for breakfast, had Catherine's tennis game, we went out to lunch, then we came home and the girls played outside (hula hoops, jump ropes, tennis, bike riding, etc...). Bobby made his famous stove popped, popcorn that the girls ate up in there room while watching another movie (big treat for the girls....I also pushed both their twin beds together, so they had a king size bed to lounge on!).
Sunday morning Bobby made chocolate chip pancakes with redi-whip cream, I made a fresh fruit salad, two of the girls had a birthday party to go to at the bowling alley. (Brandon's birthday, the little boy who came over to play with Catherine a few weeks ago...they were BF/GF in kindergarten ;0). Afterwards Jake & Becky came over then we all walked over to the Greek Food Festival (Youssou! Oppa!). We had to rush off to church - for the Awana awards ceremony. Catherine and Abby both got rewards for all the work they did all year with the program - memorizing verses and all. Abby fell asleep, but popped up once clapping - instead of sleep-walking, she was a sleep-clapper! :)


It's another week, and it will be a busy one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful and Bobby is so handsome!
Loved reading your update Heather :)