Friday, May 25, 2007

Dress like me

77 days until I'm 30 - which is neat since I was born in 77! :)

At Catherine's school, the student council gets to come up with several "Fun Fridays", they've gotten to wear slippers to school, bring in board games, dress like a hippie, etc... Today was dress like an adult. Catherine wanted to dress like me, and told me that she planned on wearing pajamas to school! What?! No Way! I don't wear pajamas all day! I'm very busy while she's at school! Okay, there have been a few days during the cold winter months were if I didn't go anywhere I did stay in my PJ's all day (they were marvelous days too!) :) LOL

After a little convincing, she did wear an outfit that looks like something I'd wear. I told her that she's have to wear her sunshades as a headband, because that's how my shades end up throughout the day! :) She looked so cute, I snapped a few pictures and did a quick digi page of her. :)


No comments: