Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Picture with Santa


We got a picture of the girls with Santa on Saturday. The mall had a great Santa, he was very nice and sat infront of the gorgeous North Pole Sand Castle.

I need to get some picture of all the decorations of our house. I also want to get a good family picture.

I posted a question on 2Peas hoping to get some good advice on how to get some good shots of the Christmas Tree/lights. I posted on the general board today, since yesterday I only got 1 tip on the photography board.

I need to take a photography course. I've got this nice Canon Rebel G camera and I don't know how to use all the manual functions. There's so much potential with this camera! :) I've had it for 5 years...it's a shame!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather!
Thank you for your email.....sweeeeet sweeeet picture of the girls! Love their sweaters...reminds me of something I would do with my girls :(
Jackie posted some pointers in the HOP newsletter on pics...ask her :) She is really good and she is a huge help!
Hope you are well!

Anonymous said...

Heather
What a sweet picture - doesn't make you so happy and sad at the same time at how big they are getting. God has blessed you with such a beautiful family :) miss chatting with you