Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas! We sure did!

Abby loved the big doll house we got her. Catherine was excited about getting all the Barbie movies. They both were gracious and not greedy or envious of each other (how wonderful is that!?)


I surprised Bobby with getting him a gorgeous pocket watch, that you wind up, and you can see the inner workings of the timepiece.


I had a fabulous day, we stayed in our PJ's all day. We had our traditional cinnamon rolls for breakfast. We rented good family movies this year and watched them together. We played games with the kids (Catherine got lot's of new ones). :)

I hope you all had a good time with family and had safe travels if you had to go anywhere!
Here's a picture I thought I'd share. We've been so busy this month, with so many parties and tons of stuff going on. I handed my camera off so I could get a picture of me and a few of my friends. We attended a really nice dinner.......
Laura, Jenn, Me, Lisa - at a Ladies Christmas Party that my Church held, I invited 3 of my friends. Ruth isn't pictured, she's at another table with her Mom.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well girl...I was about to send out a search party ;)
Sounds like all was amazing! Great pics and so happy you got to chill out with the girls...those are my favorite times :)
Happy you are back.....right?!