Saturday, December 10, 2005

Christmas Shopping

I've made my list, I've checked it twice.
Now I'm off to do some shopping! :)

We'll be getting our tree today too!
I'll make hot cocoa, play the Christmas Carols and we'll all decorate the tree!

What fun we'll be having today!!! :)

Yesterday we woke up to 10" of snow, and we played outside all day long.
Lots of sledding and throwing snowballs and playing with other kids in the neighborhood.
The girls loved it!
I loved coming inside warming up to the fire and drinking lots of hot chocolate w/cream! :) Yumm!

I hope everyone's having great fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are :) We got almost a foot of snow and my girls had no school so we just hung out!
Today we had Lucia rehearsal (our church does a Santa Lucia "show" because of it's swedish background....Kellyn is singing, Katie is an angel.
Tonight a party and tomorrow is the Lucia all day!
Have fun today :)

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun Heather