Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!


The Adult's Table (Jenn made a beautiful table didn't she?!)



& the Kids Table!

We had a great Thanksgiving Dinner!

Appetizers
Turkey
Stuffing Gravy
Cranberry Sauce
Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potatoes
Glazed Carrots
Green Bean Casserole
Rolls
Pecan Pie
Apple Pie & Vanilla Ice-Cream
Pumpkin Pie
Chocolate Cake w/Butter Almond Icing (all made from scratch)


I made everything put the top 4 items. Baking this year was so much fun with my new mixer!!! Thank you Honey!!!! Here are a few photos.... I wish that I had taken a picture of my 3 pies on my 3-tier pie rack....they looked so pretty!

Mmmm.....Sweet Potatoes with Caramel sauce & Pecans..... I think this dish turned out perfect...it looked so gorgeous...and tasted so good too!!! My sister Sherri loves this dish... I wish she was here to share it with!
Apple pie with a sugared lattice pie crust













2 Pecan Pies

Here I am kneading the dough to make Home Made Yeast Rolls! (Earlier in the week, Laura, Jenn & I went and got our nails done, so we'd look good for the holidays!)

Yes, my Pampered Chef Baking Stone has been broken, and yes I still use it. Yes I know I'm terrible!




I have so much to be Thankful for God has really blessed us. I have a wonderful husband, which I'm so proud to call my best friend. Together we have 2 beautiful, smart, caring little girls which I'm so glad to say they're healthy! We have a house, 2 vehicles, family that we love and miss (they live so far away!), lots of wonderful friends that are so dear to our hearts. I could just go on and on but I'll stop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMY! The pies are incredible! WOW!!!

~Cami

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH I am coming over to YOUR house! Those pies look to die for! I am happy you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Heather :)