Friday, November 18, 2005

Getting ready for Thanksgiving next week?

I've been so busy I haven't even thought about leaving a blog post! How sad is that?!

So much is going on! :) Last week was really busy.

Bobby leaves to go Bear hunting this weekend. I'm washing all his clothes in a scent free detergent. Friends have asked him to go for years, but he's never been able to go for one reason or other. This year he can go, and is looking forward to it. I'm just going to try and not think about it....kind of freaks me out!

I've got my thanksgiving meal shopping done (yeah!)- but I'll be busy with all the baking next week. Bobby got me my Christmas present early so I can put it to use this week - he is so sweet! I've always wanted the big Kithen Aid stand mixer and now I finally have it! :D

We're having Thanksgiving Dinner at our friends Joe & Jennifer's house. They're doing the appetizers, stuffing/dressing turkey & ham. I'll be doing the sides and all the baking! It will be so much easier now! I can't wait to make my mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, rolls, pies, cake, etc...

I've got to make my Christmas cards (still), my Christmas Calendar (on a baking sheet - it will be so cool) and do 2 entries into 2 CJ's I got...I've got to get moving!!!! While Bobby's away I should be able to get those 2 CJ's done. Honestly though, I'm not sure when I'll find the time though...I've got to get my nails done, Catherine has her first Daisy troop meeting, and other stuff!

Wohoo time: I have the girls Christmas gifts in lay-away (gotta love that!). :)
I've got to figure out what we're doing for our nieces and nephews, and our parents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about time ;) I come check out your blog on a daily basis you know :)
I am jealous....over your new mixer! I have wanted one for a long time! Ah well....I'll live through you and yours :)
Sounds like great Thanksgiving plans Heather! Enjoy :)