Monday, October 17, 2005

Painting...ER...etc...

I've got my living room all painted! :) Yeah!!!! It looks so classy! I love it! Now if the paint smell will fade away soon, I'll really be a happy camper! :)

I cancelled my bible study for Monday Morning. I was just feeling stressed out.

Saturday, my friend Jen was watching the girls for me so that I could paint...I was working on the second coat when her hubby came by to let me know that Catherine fell down and needed me (apprantly the phone was unplugged and all calls were going straight to voice mail).
I walked over to their house, and found her sitting there with a bandage...her eyes and nose were all red from crying. Jen told me what happened and pulled the bandage away so I could see her cut....

....it was above her right eye near her eyebrow line (very close to where I have 2 scars from stitches from when I fell as a kid)...she fell off their bed and got cut by a Barbie Castle Doll House. It was a bad cut, so off we went to the emergency room....

3 - 4 hours later..... :( ....... Catherine was so brave she didn't want stitches but never cried at the ER....but told the DR that she didn't want stitches (All she was imagining was her elephant that had "surgery" and had his "stitches" put in by me to repair him)...he ended up putting in liquid stitches...which is basically Super Glue! :O

She's all better now :) Yeah!!!!! But..that put a crimp in my day!

...pictures to follow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy she is okay....and didn't need "real" stitches.
Have fun with your mom H!!