Thursday, October 06, 2005

The girls room right now...


Shan, posted a picture of her son's room after a few minutes of playing...so I thought I'd share what my girls room looks like right now. Mind you, that yesterday it was spotless...so perfect....in just one day, lots of playing happens....and when you forget to pick up after yourself...this is what you find....






On my way out of the room, I noticed this baby that Abby had played with and so carefully put into her carrier with a bottle...

Which lead me to take a closer look around her room...I saw lots of little cute set ups where she played, then got interested in something else.

Here's Ken driving Barbie in their Jeep... And a barn full of animals and it looks like Winnie the Pooh and his friends came over to visit just as a school bus in unloading some more people (& animals).


Needless to say, I'll be cleaning their room up tonight!

This morning we went to MOPS, I invited my new friend Jennifer to go with me. She had a great time, so we'll be going together from now on. :)

I've got to run to the school and let their nurse take a look at my arm...I had the TB test/shot thing so that I could volunteer there. Then I'll come back and clean the house back up. Yesterday I had errends and baking to do all day so the house is a wreck...which is killing me, since it has been so clean for the last two weeks...and in just a matter of days it's a disaster area! I hate that! Oh well...it keeps me busy! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Heather....my whole house looks just like that ;) Seriously...I should take pics ;)
Happy MOPS is going so well!!