Monday, October 22, 2007

Photo Sharing

FALL............




Candied Apples....... don't they look so pretty. This is the first time I've ever made them, and actually the first time I've ever taken a bite from one (didn't want the calories from an entire one)




Dressed up for a Halloween Party, I was a sassy witch, Bobby was a warlock, Catherine was a Gothic Vampire turned deamon, and Abby was Tigger (she looked a little out of place with the rest of us, but cute none the less!)


The Halloween party that we went to was lots of fun with a hayride and haunted forest!





Here's Abby, very cute and innocent right? HA! We woke up Sunday morning to the fact that she cut her hair - all over the place, there are short spots, especially around her face (She gave herself a layer of 1/2" - 1"bangs). So I had to give her a hair cut....she now sports bangs! At first I didn't cut the back of her hair off entirely...there were a few short strands in the back....and it drove me nuts so by the end of the day I chopped off the rest to even out the back.


What a stinker! :) Today she had a fall walk and explored nature with the rest of the kindergarten class. Her first little field trip, she had lots of fun!




Catherine had her last game of cheering this last weekend. (Bobby snapped this picture while I was recovering last month - the pom-poms were on a pole directly infront of her) Tomorrow night she'll be in the parade with the rest of her squad. :) She enjoyed practices but not cheering for the actual games. She also loved doing the half time dance routine.


Abby's dance class has finished up, she learned a lot and had a great time. She really enjoyed herself so we'll put her into another class now that we know that she really has a passion for it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute! Love her hair cut, even though she sort of pushed you into it ;) LOL

Anonymous said...

ah, the joys of children with scissors. LOL.
But she does look cute with the shorter hair cut. I like how you got it to flip out at the bottom. And who cares if Tigger didn't fit in with the rest of the costumes. Tigger's GRRRRREAT!!! You know I love Tigger best. :)

Anonymous said...

OOps, didn't mean to be anonymous. That was me. :D

Cami said...

Okay, do you remember when Meg cut her hair. She cut off a 1/2 gallon size bag stuffed with hair. One ENTIRE side, all the front and most of the other side leaving her with half of her original hair. It took two years for it to look even normal. She looked like Micheal Bolton's love child for a very long time. Or a child undergoing chemo. It was so sad. I cried for 3 straight days. She was 5 and it still upsets me 4 years later to think of it. I think your dd looks adorable and Zach was Tigger one year too. Miss you H!