Monday, October 01, 2007

I don't have lymphoma!

Yeah! :)

I made it back to my ENT today for another post-op check. The pathology results came back, and I don't have lymphoma. There are more results coming that we're waiting on which could take up to 4 weeks. So for now, we don't know what caused them to go crazy.

He had to stick me with another needle to drain it yet again, it's looking better though. I'll go back next Monday for him to check it again.

I'll leave with an Irish Proverb that I enjoy "May your home always be to small to hold all your friends"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God Heather! So happy to hear that good news!!!

Anonymous said...

That's great news, Heather! I'm so very happy for you.

Beverly said...

God is sooo good!!! May He continue to work great miracles in your life!

Cami said...

I knew it all along! Faith is my strong suit. Bless you Heather...

Jackie said...

Heather,
I have been thinking of you! I am so thrilled! Take care of your self.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear everything's okay! I really need to call you and chat a bit, I've been meaning too, but the few times I have called, I've missed you. :(

Expect a call from me today!