Friday, October 12, 2007

Halloween stuff

See Miss Bones? Isn't she cute? Did you ever think skeletons could be so adorable? Neither did I until I saw one on Holly's blog, I had to get one at Michael's and spruce her up! :) I'd like to link you to her, but she's changed blogs and that particular link no longer exists...sorry!

Anyways...the girls have their costumes. This is the first year that Catherine wants to dress up as something scary. -sigh-

This weekend we have a Halloween party to go to, there will be lots of kids, a hayride and lots of fun. I'm going to attempt to make candy apples to bring along. I've got to get the craft sticks for them, and make them tonight, so that if I fail miserably, I'll still have time to make something else! :)

Yesterday I worked on the games for Abby's school party, I've attached paperclips to lots of little treats, that the kids will "fish" for with a pole/string/magnet. There's the pumpkin bean bag toss, and we'll do a craft. I also have a little song thing that I'd like to teach them. They'll sit and clap their hands on their legs, then clap their hands together saying "Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Round and Fat. Turns into a Jack-o-lantern just like that!" and on the word "that" they'll snap their fingers.....it's cute! :)

Hope everyone is having a hauntingly good time preparing for all the trick or treating fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! So cute!
Paint the fingernails ;)
We are not as prepared as you H!