Thursday, October 04, 2007

Fun and Frivolous post

Not so frivolous, but really neat....Select a Candidate Quiz it's neat to see if they predict who they think lines up with who you think your leaning towards for the Presidental Running.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Now this is completely Frivolous! :)
You Are Rum

You're the life of the party, and a total flirt
You are also pretty picky about what you drink
Only the finest labels and best mixed cocktails will do
Except if you're dieting - then it's Diet Coke and Bicardi all the way
What's on your Must Watch TV list?
This may seem like a lot...but with a DVR, it's not (plus the bonus of never having to watch comercials anymore).
ABC:
LOST which comes back in February.
Big Shots - A male version of Desperate Housewives they say
Women's Murder Club aires on Friday
Carpoolers looks funny -
Pushing Daisies I didn't watch last night...I'll have to watch it online
NBC:
Hero's - one of my favorites!!!
Journeyman - I'm enjoying this one so far.
Bionic Woman - I enjoyed it, Bobby thought they could do better
Medium again, waiting for it's return
CBS:
Survivor - I can't help myself
Kid Nation - finally a reality show that we can watch with Catherine and not worry
CSI: NY and Without a trace...when the mood strikes
Of course during the day the tv runs in the background to Regis & Kelly, The View, and
my dirty little secret...Days of our Lives...shhhh!
One more thing.....here's a link for downloading some digital scrapbooking freebies from scrapbooks etc. I love DS freebies...and I'm always on the lookout for them! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ps Days is one of my dirty little secrets too...I'm hoping Sammy ends up w/ EJ I know he is a Damera (?) but I like him :)
Hi Heather!

Anonymous said...

LOL.....so fun Heather :)
My candidates were pretty right on...no surprise there ;)
My drink....so NOT right on :)

Anonymous said...

Dirty little secret! LOL. Yeah, I know. Remember you calling me up out of the blue to exclaim that Patch was back!?! Tsk, tsk. :)

So, catch me up, are they still at the party? *inside joke!*