Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tidbits

A couple photos from today...


Well, Abby had her last lesson today. She really enjoyed her swimming lessons, she was the only girl in the group but that didn't phase her a bit!


Catherine working on a Sudoku puzzle (she's kidnapped my book!).

--Well we've had a busy few days, lots of trips to different libraries and parks, lots of fun, fun, fun! We've got an extra kid in tow this week so we've been busy!!! Selena has been here for the week, while her parents are with their parents at the hospital.




Look that these cute shoes!!! I love them! I got a pair for Abby, and Catherine loved them so we got her a pair too! :) What's funny is there's a story behind these shoes. While working at one of our book distributions a kindergartner had on a pair of really cute striped shoes. I tried to figure out who made them by the label, but not being a huge shoe expert I couldn't figure it out. The teacher asked the girl to take her shoe off so I could see inside it for the label (much to my dismay it didn't say) Oh well I thought, tough luck! Well....last week when we were at Toys R' Us I found them! :) LOL I was looking for a pair of shoes that Abby could wear because at the playground she trips in sandals so I wanted a pair of canvas shoes or something of the kind and ou'la! There they were!!! A ton of them hanging up, so I grabbed her a pair! When we meet up with Bobby and Catherine she instantly wanted a pair too! :) Turns out they were on sale, so they were only $6! Not to shabby!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So they don't make them in my size?
They are ADORABLE :)
Sounds like a great summer so far Heather!!

Cami said...

I have these shoes in camoflauge and checkerboard. SERIOUSLY! I paid $10 p/pr! Miss ya!!!