Saturday, June 09, 2007

Pink MP3 player & D-SLR Camera

I'm on the search for two electronics at the moment. A good digital camera...I want the Canon Digital Rebel XT 8MP Digital SLR Camera , I trust Canon, it can share my flash, filters, and lens that I have for my EOS. I defiantly want to get the 300mm lens though! :)


I'm also searching out different Pink MP3 Players. One for myself (I wasn't thrilled with the Samsung MP3 player I had before) and one for Catherine. She actually knows more songs than I do I believe! :)

I've looked at several...there are so many options...here are a few that I'm looking at...then I need to decide which one for Cat, and which one for me! :)

Sandisk - Bobby has a blue one...we could just buy the pink skin, and he could get a new one...

This is the one that Cat really wants, but I don't want to spend that much....Zen Video,

Sony draw back is no screen - but it's sleek and small

Hydra it's water resistant.

Zen Stone it's tiny and cute....but again no screen -isn't it cute?

Xtatix Pocket Candy Zest This looks like a nice one


I looked at the Disney Mix Stick but we won't get it...I think a standard MP3 would be better.

If anyone has any comments about them, I'd appreciate it! ;) - Thanks! Anything besides going with the ipod...I'd love one, but Bobby won't hear of it! :)

Today was an expensive day at Target! We got a toaster oven our toaster was old and not working that great - and I've always wanted a TO because it can do so much more. The girls made their own pizza's in it tonight, we broiled chicken breast for our salads, and we made caramelized cinnamon sugar toast already! :) It's a good purchase!

We also bought other things like new clothes (Catherine has been wanting a bra - yes at 7 years old this girl is still infatuated with breasts! So I obliged her, and we picked up two "flat" bras! -She's growing up too fast!), both of the girls picked out new purses in the dollar spot, etc.... I need to get Abby some new shoes soon....she's growing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Catching up with your blog Heather :)
It's funny....I come and check it out and there is no update, then I decide to skip for a few days and miss a bunch! LOL!
Love the pics of C's last day :) Sounds like a great year!
As for the mp3 player...I have the sandisk and Johnny has a dell and my girls both have an ipod. None are pink though ;)
Good luck :)