Monday, May 01, 2006

I'm still here, just busy

I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to give an update. I've put it off thinking, "I want to update with some pictures" but I haven't had time to go through them and upload a few. So I'll just write today, and hopefully get some pictures uploaded soon.

Today's the last PTO meeting for our school for this year. I was nominated to be the secretary (this was the only position with 2 people nominated) since I'm new to the school I don't think I'll get it (although I was nominated by someone that I don't know real well, so that was neat). The other person nominated is the woman who held the position this year, and she's done a great job as far as I know.

I went to a ladies conference this past weekend with a few friends from church, and from our old church. It's always nice to attend one and come home feeling refreshed.

Catherine has been playing in a soccer leauge, this past Saturday the team got their photos taken. I can't wait to get that back! :) Catherine has done really well, her first game, she scored 2 goals (no other kid did, so she was excited about that, she didn't rub it in either, which made me proud). She scored another 2 goals her last game too, she was so cute, after her first game she said "Mom I was so mean, I took the ball away from other kids" (it was too cute), I laughed and told her that exactly what she's supposed to do in the game! :) LOL

Abby is getting so big, she talks all the time (she has the cutest little voice), she still loves her dollies and plays so well with her toys. She makes friends where ever she goes now (I like that she's not shy like I thought she might be, because she always took a long time warming up to others as a toddler).

We had our last MOPS last Thursday, the girls are sad (especially Catherine since she wont be able to go next year) Abby loved her class and all her friends, it will be a long time before the fall session starts back up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well it's about time ;)

So happy to hear from you Heather. I have been getting a bit worried.

Sounds like you are just plain busy...and I know what that's like!

Hugs to you :)
M

Anonymous said...

so good to hear from you Heather! miss chatting with you glad things are going well. Isn't it fun watching them play soccer. hugs
shan

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather! Glad to hear all is well with you! Hugs, Marti