Wednesday, March 22, 2006

March is marching away...

This month is going by so quickly!

We had a great time at the B&B!!!! It was just so wonderful to get away! :)

Well, I got a fabulous Annv gift, A brand new 2006 Chrysler Town & Country Van with a lot of perks! :) I LOVE it!!!!! I've never had a brand new vehichle, so this is just too cool! :)

Oh...American Idol....I really love Chris & Kathryn...I want them both to win!!! These two are by far my favorites. Taylor Hicks just needs to go, I can't stand to look at him when he preforms...he is just such a joke! I also can't wait to see Bucky to go home. I hated to see Kevin go home, he was just too adorable, I knew he wouldn't win, but I'd rather watch him than the previous 2!

LOST is on tonight! :) It's been recorded by Tivo...so I'll watch it tomorrow night.

Today I mopped my kitchen floor, cleaned the kitchen (twice), cleaned the bathroom downstairs, went grochery shopping and went for a speed walk. (All this between 4pm-8pm)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather this wore me out!
WOO HOO on your new van! Sounds amazing! So many of my friends have that minivan and love it.

I like Taylor....and didn't like Kevin....and I am hoping Chris wins but I also like Katherine ;)

Happy day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,

I was searching for "paris-themed bathroom" and a message board came up with photos of someone's craft room - paris style. In it you said you have a bathroom in a paris-theme? Can I see photos? I just bought a shower curtain of Paris and now I'm planning on doing a Paris theme, I'm just not sure how to go about it and I'm looking for inspiration. You can email me at jen@night-shade.org pllllllease!

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I am all about Chris, but like Elliott a lot too. It will be interesting to see how it all turns out!

Hope your Easter was blessed. Update the ole blog!!!!