Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Yes I'm blogging at 1am

:) I can't sleep.

My neck is hurting me from my biopsy. I don't remember it hurting me this long last time.
My MRI is scheduled tomorrow morning at 10:30. I don't think I'm nervous...been there, done that several times over now. I guess I'm a little anxious. I won't know the results until the 23rd, that's when I see my Dr again. -sigh- I hate waiting!

I have a ton of stuff to do, and I can't turn my thoughts off and go to sleep - don't you hate that?

I got out of bed, worked on some more PTO stuff. I've been looking for some pictures to update the PTO PowerPoint slide show that I'll be presenting on Back to School Night. Which of course you know that means I de-railed train of thought big time and took a trip down memory lane looking at lots of pictures from the last couple year. Take a step back with me....look at how tiny Abby was just 2 years ago. She will start Kindergarten in less than 2 weeks. Abby still has a baby voice when she speaks it is so adorable you just want to hug and kiss on her all day. She is a feisty one though, I don't worry about her as so much as I worry about her getting into trouble!
-sigh- remind me why kids have to grow up?!


My have the kids gotten so much older... Bobby and I have lost so much weight... We've bought a lot more stuff for the house... We have so many wonderful friends... We have been so busy... - Pictures really capture time and memories.......what a trip!


My contacts are out, glasses upstairs on my nightstand.....I can't see anything beyond this screen.... okay, I see a house that needs some cleaning. I'll do that tomorrow afternoon. After my Dr's appt., and after I get some groceries. I'm tired now so I'm off to bed. Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh Heather....I'm praying and hoping that everything goes well!
Huge hugs!!!