Wednesday, August 01, 2007

August 1st!

Happy August! Enjoying your summer?

9 more days of being 29... :)




I went to my ENT's doctor's office for a check up. There are two more lumps on my neck (one I knew of last year, and I had an MRI, which didn't show anything), one just popped up last week. So next week I have a biopsy scheduled. Then we'll go from there. There is a small lump reforming where the tumor was removed back in March 2004. We knew there would be a chance of it coming back, because he didn't completely sever the nerve (the tumor was on the vagus nerve) because it would damage my vocal chords. So, we'll see about that later too. Just pray for me please! This is all put into perspective though, by our friends Dave and Ruth calling from their vacation. Their 8 year old daughter Selena had a seizure and lost her eye sight for a bit. They took her to the ER and they've found lesions on her brain. She's already had MRI's, EKG's and other tests - a spinal tap is being preformed today to find out more details. Please, please, please pray for her!!!





On to good news.....







Jenn and I signed our girls up for cheering this fall (they are sooooo cute!). Catherine has already had two cheerleading practices. She's really enjoying it. In her honor, I took a page from the girls Bratz coloring book, scanned the image, cleaned it up and digitally colored it and put it over a background photo. :) Yes it was purely a waste of time - but it was fun! :) Now I've got to go do laundry which I was putting off! :)

No comments: