Friday, August 10, 2007

It's my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Look what my fabulous friend Jenn brought me this morning!!!! She brought me some very yummy coffee and donuts! :) I can't remember the last time I ate a donut! That was so sweet, because she knew that I always let the girls have a donut for their b-day breakfast. She says "Did anyone get you a birthday donut?" And handed me a box of donuts!!! :)

Yesterday I came home from the Dr's office (my biopsy and my general Dr - I've had a migraine headache since Monday with nausea,etc... so she gave me some migraine medicine which has really helped) to these balloons on our front porch. :) I looked at Bobby and said "I told you I didn't want black balloons!" he tried not to laugh and said "I didn't do it, I can't help if your friends did it"......well there was a black balloon caper that was pulled on me! Bobby and friends of ours emailed back and forth working it all out. Turns out, they couldn't have come on a better day - a day where i really needed some cheering up. They did the trick! Their card was hilarious too so it was just perfect!

What a dull place this world would be without friends!
My second Mom called (MIL) me first thing, then my Mom called. My terrific sister Teresa called me too. The day isn't over yet, I'm sure others will call. I called my twin sister Sherri and wished her a happy birthday. I sang part of a song on her answering machine/voice mail, "Happy, Happy Birthday Baby". When we were little, Mom had signed us up for Pizza Hut's birthday club, so every year we'd eat our little free personal pan pizza in the tiny corner booth, and we'd play the oldie song "Happy, Happy Birthday Baby" on the jukebox. It was our little tradition for a long time. :)

I'll update later with other birthday happenings! :) Cheers!





UPDATE:



Look what my marvelous husband brought home when he got off work early today...He said he was lucky in finding the one hydrangea (apperantly there's a wedding going on, and they've all been taken!) :)


I had to rush off to a meeting at the school for PTO stuff then came home grabbed the family, I jumped in the passenger seat and Bobby took us all out to eat. We went to Red Lobster which made the girls extremely happy.


Afterwards we went to the Mall.....can you say Starbucks Cafe Mocha? We stopped into the Children's Place, we got Catherine a really cute cheetah print backpack, a couple cool printed Tee's, Abby got a really cute cheetah print skirt and pink top. I love getting the girls really cute stuff!!!! We went into a bunch of other stores, we found the perfect housewarming gift for friends of ours that just bought a new gorgeous house. I can't wait to see their reaction. :D


We came home....Bobby just fixed me a drink.....took a couple quick pictures (it's the end of a very long day and my hair is horrible but I guess I have to have a "Birthday" picture...so here I am 30 years later.....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather
Happy Birthday!!!!!
You look so happy :)
I hope your next 30 yrs are just as great.
You inspire me
hugs
shan

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HEATHER
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
Happy 30th to one of the sweetest women I have met!
Sounds like a PERFECT day to me :)
God bless you Heather!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day, TWIN!!

My birthday wasn't as great, but Randall made up for it the next day by bringing me breakfast in bed! And I got to have a really lazy day all day. *woo hoo*!

Wah, quit whining about your hair, you still look gorgeous, really.