Monday, June 16, 2008

My Dad passed away today.

My Dad slipped into a comma Monday morning and finally stopped breathing Monday night. I'm a numb, I'm in shock even though I knew this was coming, I didn't know how I would react. I've been very strong, but I know I'll break down.

Sunday night we packed our bags getting ready for this, I did this while in the emotional state of knowing that he didn't have much longer.

Tuesday morning we will be driving down towards Mayfield Kentucky for the funeral and family support.

Love to all,
Heather



Beloved Husband and Father
Charles Barry Robert
11/25/1928 - 6/16/2008

2 comments:

Cami said...

I am truly sorry Heather. I am thinking of you and your family at this difficult time. Sending all my love to you especially.

Vicki said...

I'm so sorry to read of the loss of your father. May God comfort your heart.