Sunday, December 30, 2007

Last Sunday of 2007

I just finished taking my last Sunday afternoon nap of 2007...........awe that was refreshing!

Tomorrow we will be going over to a friends house, lots of our friends will be there, bringing in the new year together....the kids will be running around having fun getting to stay up late too! I've got to figure out what snack I want to bring to help contribute to the food.

Yesterday we had some friends over...they brought their wii (that is so much fun to play...I wouldn't mind getting one for us...it's so much fun, and it gets your butt up off the couch!)
They also brought over this cool 10MPH mini coop that's meant for kids...this is powerful and freaked the kids out...but Bobby and I had fun riding it! ;)



Today we have friends coming over to play some board games/watching movies and stuff. Oh...Santa gave us the Disney (2nd Edition) Scene It game...that's fun...and I love it...it's a trivia game that I'm actually good at! :)

Gotta love the week between Christmas and New Years....it's a great time to hang out with friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a bit unreal that '07 is over!
Here's to a happy, healthy, wonderful 2008 for all!
God bless you Heather :)