Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Stuff

Christmas Shopping
Catherine (Check)
Abby (Check)
Bobby (Check)
Catherine's Stocking (Check)
Abby's Stocking (Check)
Bobby's Stocking (1/2 a Check)

Just a few more items then I'm completely done! :) Yeah!!!!

I'm not hard to buy for....I'll take a gift card to Starbucks! ;P ......Did I just say that?!
Anytips for the hard to buy person...please let me know...besides a gift card...what would be a fun gift to open on Christmas Day????? There's someone I need to buy for (I can't give it away - they may be reading this) and I'm fresh out of ideas!



I've got to pick up a couple items for a few friends up here and them I'm completely done! I love how in just one or two shopping days, I get a lot accomplished! One more run and I'll be done. I enjoy this time of year, and I don't stress over the shopping...it's a thrill to pick out things for others.

I've got lots of gifts wrapped and under the tree already...all in coordinating paper from Target...it looks pretty cool! :)


Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
I've got over 50 Christmas Cards filled out and addressed....most went into the mailbox today (I've got to pick up some more stamps, and some will be hand delivered). I didn't make them this year...I used three designs...I found some really cute ones. I kept thinking of more and more people I wanted to spread some Christmas Cheer to! :)


What do my girls love on a cold winter day? Hot Chocolate!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! ...and it's even better with a peppermint candy cane! The girls were home today because of the very icy weather....so we had a fun day of watching some great Christmas movies and drinking hot cocoa...then they left me for the afternoon playing at a friends house down the street.
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
This little guy here is holding a belly full of mini candy canes instead of cookies. :) I wonder how long they'll last....

Enjoy all your Christmas preparations and traditions!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the perfect stuff for the season Heather! Love the candy canes in the hot chocolate! Need to remember to surprise my kids with them :)

Cami said...

Have you figured out who your Secret Santa is??! ;)

Anonymous said...

me love candy canes