Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

I've got my fall decorations out, it really cheers up the neighborhood!
(I tried to upload pictures but the site isn't working right apparently)

Catherine is 6 now, and with Halloween coming up she wants to watch her first "scary movie". Do you remember the first scary movie that you watched? We'll get one that's a kid friendly spooky movie like Casper or something. Bobby suggested that we get her the one with the headless horseman that rides around with the jack-o-lantern on his head....I can't remember the title of it right now. She's growing up that's for sure!

Bobby's been away on a business trip all week. I'm ready for him to come home (which luckily enough, he will this afternoon), we've missed him. The house is nice and clean for his return. It was so easy keeping it clean while he was away. I don't know why exactly, he's not a total slob! :)

I've been working out really hard at the gym and watching what I'm eating and I've lost 18 lbs already!!! I look and feel so much better! I need to go shopping for some new jeans & slacks! :) That's such a nice feeling! My motivation was to loose weight before I turn 30 next year. I'm so glad I made this decision. It's not that hard, and the rewards are so satisfactory....I don't know how I ever let myself go before! :) LOL Okay, I do know how, having 2 kids and being busy hard at work and play all the time, and frankly just not caring...plus it's cheaper to eat less healthy!

Today I got my hair cut and colored, it feels so light and fresh...I'm a whole new ME! LOL

I'm watching my friends two girls today, they spent the night last night...I feel like all I do is make meals and snacks....they're so hungry all the time...they must be growing! I don't keep a lot of snacks in the house so it's been tricky!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HUGE congrats on your weight loss Heather and I am so happy you updated :) I do check almost every day but haven't commented and for that, I apologize!
Hugs and Happy fall :)