Saturday, October 28, 2006

Bedroom pictures

Warning Label: Something has happened with my PSP settings when I save pictures....it looks normal when I save them as a smaller file, but when I reopen them, they're a really horrible quality...I don't know what has happened but it's driving me NUTS!!!! Okay...onto bedroom pics...


As you can see, the other nightstand needs to be stained, or else I need to just paint them both. I'm thinking of going with a dark brown.


There's my little scrapbooking nook I'd love to find a tall slendor cabinet to help house some extra supplies....it just doesn't look that neat and clean with it all stacked up there on the floor! :)

Okay, now for the girls room...at least just their new bedding. Abby FINALLY has a big girl bed. The hedboard hasn't arrived yet (well it did, but was damaged and is being replaced) but I can't hold off any longer, I wanted to share! :) The girls are pretty happy with it.

No comments: