Friday, August 01, 2008

New Job & another {new} Car

So, I just completed my first week of work. It's been great, I really enjoy it and I can't wait until Monday so I can go back! .....That is just wrong, I know it!......I know it will wear off, but for now :D I'm loving it!

I've had to get the girls up at 6:30 for the last two days to get Bobby to work while his Blazer was in the garage for the State Inspection, but as he knew it needed some work...almost $1000 worth though!!!!! So, instead of dumping more money into it...we went last night to look at used cars. Tonight we settled on one, shook hands, and will do all the paperwork tomorrow (already pre-approved with a lender so we're good to go). Wanna know what we bought? I'm so proud of it I can hardly stand it! :) We're the owners of a BMW 325i!!!! Granted, it's pre-owned but I still love it! We're already fighting over who drives the 2008 Mazda 3 vs. the 2002 BMW!

I stayed up last night to submit the pages I got together to take advantage of the Shutterfly 8x8 book. I used a "piece of cake" digital kit because I was in a time crunch to get it submitted by Aug 1st. I did get some great pictures of the girls though. I'll upload pictures...sounds like I have homework! :)

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

militaryfam said...

BMW???? Uh oh! Now we've lost you! You'll turn into complete snobs! Hee Hee...SOOOOO kidding! How fun! I enjoyed talking with you the other day and am so glad that you love your new job! Happiness is something you deserve!

Love ya

Cami said...

Hey Girlie,

Well, even though this post is older it's new to me. So... Congrats on your new car and new job. Busy lady. I'm up @ 5:30am EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's kicking my @$$ if I may be so direct. Z runs in the AM for cross country. Have to be on the field @ 6:30am and we live a ways from the school. This country living has its disadvantages.

Anonymous said...

Just stopping in to say hi Heather! Hope things are going well with your new job still. Hugs
shan