Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Vacations


Wow, have we ever been busy!!!!

We had a fabulous vacation at the ocean (Rehoboth, Delaware). It was a little cold when we went the last week of June. The water was very cool. Bobby and Catherine really enjoyed jumping the waves. Abby and i weren't so thrilled! :) Abby had a blast on the beach. If you know this girl, you know that she finds the sandbox or dirt pile first at any playground! Don't let the pictures deceive you, Abby and I built the majority of the sand castle! Of course when I grabbed the camera, that's when Bobby and Catherine came up from the water to help build it. Then Bobby dug out a hole and buried the girls!

I didn't get my good camera (yet!) so hopefully these pictures give you an idea of our fun...anyways get ready for a lot of "butt shots" LOL :) -thankfully none of mine!









--------------
This week, we've been in the DC area. Chilling out and relaxing here in the Marriott - enjoying our time, swimming, walking, eating, etc...
We celebrate Abby's birthday this week too! She turns 5!!!! We were planning on taking her to the Rain Forest Cafe down in Tysons Corner, but they're longer there. So I've been researching alternate fun restaurants. I'll share pictures of her birthday once we have them.
-Enjoy your summer!
Today is Bobby's brother, Troy's Birthday and my parent's 35th Anniversary!

No comments: