Sunday, November 12, 2006

Disney on Ice


I just got back from taking the girls to see Disney on Ice - Princess Wishes. What a wonderful show, the girls were just mesmerized with the show. They laughed, they giggled, the dreamed, they wished, they had a fabulous time! It was just beautiful, and I loved watching their faces light up with each new princess story that was developing! Wonderful show, go see it if it's in your area!



Catherine my little photographer took this picture of me (I'd do some cropping, but my photo editor isn't working right) I've lost 2 sizes in clothes, so last night at the mall I hit the clearance jackpot at Old Navy. I got a pair of cords and two pairs of jeans for under $20! :) I'd love to loose another 10 to 15 lbs, but I'm really glad that I've done this well so far!

Well, we finally got a new big screen tv. It's future ready with High Def and it's 1080 resolution. It's 57" which is soooo big! I think we need a larger house just to hold it! :) LOL I haven't had a chance to clean up from the install yet, but here's the girls with the new tv...

Well, we had Catherine's 1st grade teacher/parent conference this past week. She's doing great, and is very well behaved in class (I wouldn't expect anything less, she's such a good girl). She's in her the top reading group, spells wonderfully, is doing fantastic in math as well. I need to work with a little on writing, she's doing good but a few letters/numbers she writes backwards (this is common until 3rd grade but now is the time to make the corrections). She's still loving school, and I'm so proud of her! :)

I hope you're all doing great! Hugs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather you look amazing! So proud of you for losing the weight and for bargain shopping ;)
Man that is one HUGE tv! My dh would be jealous!

Anonymous said...

Proud of you too! Not to mention your first grader! And that TV reminds of Texas where bigger is always better. Happy Turkey Day to you, your dh and your little princesses!