Wednesday, August 02, 2006

What a Busy Summer!

We have had such a busy summer and I've negleted giving updats. I'm so sorry about that!
We've traveled, we've done a ton of day trips, and have done so much this summer!





It's been a very busy summer for all of us here. The girls have had a lot of fun with vacations, seeing the circus for the first time,
sleep overs, swimming, going to the park, playing video games, watching tv, hula hooping, birthday parties, dancing to music, having friends over, going to amusement parks, etc...



I've been busy with all of their things plus working with the PTO for the upcoming school year, going out with friends, birthday parties, not to mention lots of cleaning and laundry, etc...

Abby turned 4 this summer. My baby is so big, and almost all her "babiness" is gone. She has the sweetest little voice though, which is my only cling to her babiness! :) She had such a fun birthday party - it was a nice twist to not have the normal character party - she had a polka-dot party. It was really cute if I do say so myself! :) I was out of batteries for my digital, I still need to develop the prints from the roll I took.

I had a birthday too. I was going to throw myself a birthday party since I was turning 29 but I didn't. :) Bobby and I went out for the night and had a great time instead.

We've had a great summer!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy to see an update Heather! I know you had a busy summer and school starting will bring a new busy for you, esp. with the PTO stuff!
A polka dot theme sounds so fun!
Welcome back to blogging.....update more often :)
Hugs!!!