Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Still on Vacation

I'll upload some pictures when I get the chance.

Angie's retirement ceremony was great. We've now traveled up to Mark & Angie's house for a small visit. I'll add more about that later (I actually blogged about it but it's on our laptop, I'll upload that once we've got a wifi connection...I don't feel like retyping it out.

Wednesday we'll travel to see Tammy & Roy, then on up to KY for our family reunion.

:) We're still alive, surviving the heat and humidity! :)
The girls are having a blast, and don't want to leave. They love visiting with all of their family! (Bobby and I agree too!)

We went shopping yesterday, we were going to go to the zoo, but changed our minds and have just lazed around the house. Bobby and I (along with the help of Amanda and Gunnar) went to Sonic, I haven't been to Sonic in YEARS, and I've been taunted with their commercials for awhile and I've been craving their cherry coke....which I didn't get, because we thought they stopped making them, after we ordered them, we noticed it was supposed to be an add on. argh! That's the way it always is isn't it?!

No comments: