Saturday, February 04, 2006

It's February!

Today is my sister's Birthday too! :) Happy Birthday Rebecca!!! I'll get to see her and two of my other sisters next weekend in Michigan. We're having a Sisters Weekend, we haven't had one in about 2 years.

I've found a lump. It's not on my neck where my last one was, but down near my collarbone. I'm trying to get a Dr's appointment. I'm really getting purturbed with the office we use. They don't answer until after 8:30, nor during the lunch hour, and obviously the don't after they close at 5. When you're busy, it's really hard to get a call through. I've called 3-4 times...I got thru twice, but I was placed on hold forever! Then, something would happen so that I had to get off before they ever got to me. I'll try again on Monday morning.

This week is going to be so busy. I've been helping with the schoolastic book fair, I've got to do my "room mother" duties and make a ton of calls getting ready for the Valentines party at school. :)

I've got to make sure the house is in perfect condition for me to leave for my trip. I'll be flying out Friday morning and returning Monday night.

Catherine's been wanting a video game system since she's 6 (LOL). With her birthday money she bought the Game Cube and Madagascar game. :) So unfortunatly we're a video game family now. :( I guess it's all about monitoring the amount of time spent on them (just like tv, computer, etc...) because we certainly will know what games she'll be playing. She's so excited though, it's really cute! Bobby went to blockbuster and rented a couple games, so he's enjoyed it too! :) LOL

I jumped in with playing Cubis 2...I love it! Bobby teases and says I'm a "low brow" video gamer! :) LOL Oh well, that's about the only type of video games I like...the puzzle type.

Catherine got a round of pink eye (will all 4 of us be healthy together ever again? A mild winter is great except for too things.....you get sick so often, and we'll have soo many bugs during the summer)

I went shopping and got a few clothes. I got a couple really cute tops from Old Navy. I also got a pair of brown slacks from Hechts. I'd really love to find a pair of black pants with the pink pinstripe...or the brown pants with pink pinstripes. I was also hoping to find an argyle sweater....no luck though. I'm really happy with what I found though. :)

So Survivor is back on!!! :) Happy about that! :) I've finally watched 2 consecutive American Idol shows too. I'm going to really try and watch this season.

We have church in the morning...then Bobby's going to Lowes to pick up our laminate flooring (yeah, so that means we'll be having another project sooner rather than later), I have to go to the grocery store and pick up items for my salsa that I'll be bringing to our friends (Tom & Laura) for a superbowl party. Go Stealers!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: